If you were Mark Hughes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Mark Hughes...

Who is going to meet the boss Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan this week...

What would you propose as future city squad?

For starters I'd get a quality goalie
    - Boruc from Celtic

perhaps add Benzema from Lyon and David Villa from Valencia for competition up front...

Bring Messi from Barcelona to get him to win something after his initial freshman year & to have good competition for Ronaldo in town ...

but cannot decide on the rest... who else would you add to the squad... transfer kitty is north of 200mil £ ... defense is weak, and so is midfield...
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

no takers?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I doubt Hughes will even be there come next summer. If I were him I would try to sabotage the club as much as possible.

In January:

GK - Robinson
      Defence - Bramble
      Midfield - Butt, Barton
      Fowards - Bellamy, Fowler
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

But Wigan striker Emile Heskey, Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez, West Ham forward Craig Bellamy, Werder Bremen midfielder Torsten Frings and Blackburn left-back Stephen Warnock are also on Hughes' radar. (Daily Express)
        and so it begins...
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
          GK - Robinson

You mis-spelt Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

You mis-spelt Gomez.
            So did you.

Comment

Depends on how which spelling you use. :shrug:

Comment

I've never seen it with a "z".

BTW: In defence of Brazilian GKs

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                  BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

and so it begins...
                  Bellamy and Robinho while at the same time selling Vassel

whatever made them kick Sven out... he would have the guts to buy absolutely everyone and finish third

Comment

Sven has already got a very nice tan here in Mexico. He no longer looks like a radish.

I do wonder if he misses the limelight of European football though.

Comment

I expect that as long as Sven has a supply of women who like shagging bald, boring but rich men he'll be fine.

Comment

Dixon on City

4-1-5

Comment

City 3 :0 Arsenal

uch:

Comment

noone mentioned Kaka

120mil rumored to Milan...

meh they better got Messi, I bet Barcelona would have sold him for 50mil only...

ah well, they have a lot of oil under that sand there at the City of Manchester Stadium, so... 200mil... I was not generous enough. this will be for just one player if we include his salary...

Comment

Working...
                            X