AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 08/09: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email or PM him?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I think he's out of town ... but yes, I will PM him, and look up his email if it is a useful one (not everyone gave me their regular email, i'm assuming, for ESPN..>)
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        I think he's out of town ... but yes, I will PM him, and look up his email if it is a useful one (not everyone gave me their regular email, i'm assuming, for ESPN..>)
        err- no reason for a holdup-- Create a new yahoo account and enter it into the league-- as soon as Tinkai is available give him the account and password. I'm assuming he can amend email addresses and passwords later so no problem

Or am I missing something?

Why is that my solution for everything seems to involve bogus email accounts?
        Last edited by Flubber; September 26, 2008, 14:42.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Indeed...

Okay, Flubber, why don't you do this if he doesn't sign up by tomorrow...

Comment

• The problem with that is it doesn't give him the record in his profile.

A solution could be to create a dummy account, then invite Tingkai to "co-manage" the team. Both the dummy account and Tingkai get it in their profile.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              The problem with that is it doesn't give him the record in his profile.

A solution could be to create a dummy account, then invite Tingkai to "co-manage" the team. Both the dummy account and Tingkai get it in their profile.
              I hadn't thought about continuing records and don't know if he can amend his email address and whatnot to correct that stuff.

So perhaops wait a day or so to see if the email has results and then if time gets low- I will try what asher said
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I know it's only preseason, and I know it's vs Florida...but Vokoun played the whole game and the Flames still won 8-2 without Iginla.

Bertuzzi managed the 1st star and a shorthanded goal
                Moss got another shorty within 1:30 of that also.

And somehow Andy MacDonald managed 5A tonight?

Comment

I know it's only preseason,
                  Key words there-- Florida plays in PEI tonight and had half their team travel there directly

Still even if its against college allstars, its always nice to see guys play well

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Speaking of Yahoo, we're still missing one team in the auction league. Any suggestions for how to deal with that? I can't enter draft stuff until all 8 are in ...
                    That was probably me, but I just signed up. Still won´t be home until October 1, but I thought I´d check in from my hotel here in Madrid.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• I think we got everyone now.

Let's blow this Popsicle stand!
                      Let's get this show on the road!

Comment

• Popsicle blowing aside :ahem:, I have put rosters in based on the current ESPN league rosters (so if you added/dropped in there it should reflect in Yahoo). You have until 9/30 to whine about me screwing things up (Waiver period); otherwise you're SOL.

Comment

• RIP Reg Dunlop.

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Snoopdawg...in our league settings you've got PPA and PPP...think you meant PPA and PPG.

Also, the "Min games per week" -- isn't that min goalie games per week? You changed it to 5, I think it's normally 3.

Comment

Snoopdawg...in our league settings you've got PPA and PPP...think you meant PPA and PPG.

Also, the "Min games per week" -- isn't that min goalie games per week? You changed it to 5, I think it's normally 3.
                              Yes we played with a minimum goalie game of 3 last year

Comment

• Continued: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=180859

Comment

Working...
                                X