Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games before Trent Green has a concussion?

Marc Bulger was sacked how many times in the last three games?

Comment

• Oh noes! It's all Bulger's fault!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by ramseya
        How many games before Trent Green has a concussion?

Marc Bulger was sacked how many times in the last three games?
        The over/under is 2...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I don't think Scott Linehan should have the right to bench Bulger. Bulger has led the offense to great seasons, and made a pro bowl or two. Linehan has single-handedly run the team into the ground.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• It's not Bulger's fault, but I imagine his already beat up body could stand a rest.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I imagine if the Rams offered Bulger in a trade, there would be quite a few takers.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                Do you feel Miami can put together a good year?
                Their offensive packages this season will center around Ronnie Brown playing under center and Chad Pennington lining up in the slot.

Ronnie Brown is the new Michael Vick (in a non-criminal, football way)... and Chad Pennington is the new Wes Welker, I tell you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Supr49er
                  I imagine if the Rams offered Bulger in a trade, there would be quite a few takers.
                  Kansas City is first in line. With Minnesota not far behind.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• New England and Baltimore might welcome veteran presence of his caliber as well.

Comment

• Didn't Bulger just get a big contract last off-season or something? I think they're only benching him because Linehan feels pressured by ownership to make a change so he's making the most drastic change of all by changing the QB, hoping a miracle will happen. It's not a long-term solution and I think it might be more of a case of protecting your expensive QB when you're offensive line could cause him to have a career ending injury. Last year, there were some games when Bulger could've played, but they kept started Gus Ferrote and Brock Berlin to ensure that he could heal up and be fine.

There won't be any change though in terms of the Rams suddenly getting good. Trent Green is basically a more fragile Marc Bulger. Those two QB's (and Kurt Warner for that matter) are all the same. It's actually pretty interesting just how similar St. Louis' 3 QB's of the past decade have been... all late round/undrafted guys who bounced around teams (did you know Bulger was briefly on the Saints and Falcons?) and other leagues for a few years then became extremely prolific passers racking up 4000 yard seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Kansas City is first in line. With Minnesota not far behind.
                        Ahem. I think the Bears would be high on that list too

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni

Their offensive packages this season will center around Ronnie Brown playing under center and Chad Pennington lining up in the slot.

Ronnie Brown is the new Michael Vick (in a non-criminal, football way)... and Chad Pennington is the new Wes Welker, I tell you!
                          I have never read, nor considered, this scenario. Should it come to pass, I'll hail you as the latest prophet.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, since it's how they beat New England, I'd go for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

Ahem. I think the Bears would be high on that list too
                              "We like our people."

(moment of silence for Mark Bradley)
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Detroit fans, rejoice:

FOXSports.com and WDFN (1130 AM) is reporting that the Lions have removed team president and GM Matt Millen from his post, ending one of the most criticized tenures in Detroit sports history.

Millen was informed of the move last night during a late-night high-level meeting. This morning several people within the building confirmed that he had large packing boxes in his office.

It is unclear if Millen was fired or removed himself from the equation but the news comes just days after Bill Ford, Jr. publicly stated he would have fired the GM if it was his decision but he lacked the authority to do so.

Phone messages left with Millen, head coach Rod Marinelli and other team officials were not answered.

From: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../80924031/1049

Comment

Working...
                                X