Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, he's looking better than Ricky the Pothead...

You want to get together for the 2nd half?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Madden and Micheals are talking about New England giving Chris Simms a look tommorrow

I have Farve as my 2nd QB so not in terrible shape
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I'm free... come on over.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Cool. I'm on my way after the kickoff.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
            Madden and Micheals are talking about New England giving Chris Simms a look tommorrow
            That'd be the ultimate way for him to "get back" at us for the "horrible way" we "mistreated" him, wouldn't it?

Never mind the sarcasm; I've never had any issue with New England and if they *were* to pick up Simms it would only make them more likeable to me.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Didn't expect to see this at halftime... called my dad back in Indy and he pretended he couldn't hear me on the other end of the line.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark

That'd be the ultimate way for him to "get back" at us for the "horrible way" we "mistreated" him, wouldn't it?

Never mind the sarcasm; I've never had any issue with New England and if they *were* to pick up Simms it would only make them more likeable to me.
                Reismark, do you remember Marcus Jones from a few years back?
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Da Bears!
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I'll take it tho.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• da BEARS!
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 4 teams - 2 with Brady as my 1st pick

game over, GAME OVER MAN!

Comment

• @ Brady. That's absolutely insane and throws the entire AFC/league into uncharted territories.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh, gawd.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Bears-Colts game was awesome last night. Never have I been so happy to be so wrong about a pick.

Comment

• Yeah, it's almost surreal. I woke up thinking, did the Bears really win last night in Indy. Convincingly no less.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X