Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassell is in. At least Brady walked off under his own power.

Meanwhile, Michael Turner looks godlike as Atlanta is giving Detroit a real schooling early.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Hope Brady's OK.

Been watching Jets-Dolphins. Pretty ugly for the Dolphins, who haven't been able to move the ball. They had poor coverage on a Favre play-action pass that went for a TD. Jets did just miss on a FG, though.

Then I switched to Lions-Falcons. Lions losing 21-0, and the 1st Q isn't even over.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
        Hope Brady's OK.
        His backup is lighting it up... relatively speaking.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Miami ties it up!
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• The Lions might as well be looking forward to the #1 overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft. I think this is the earliest I've ever given up on a team in the season, narrowly edging out the 2006 Raiders.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              Cassell is in. At least Brady walked off under his own power.

Meanwhile, Michael Turner looks godlike as Atlanta is giving Detroit a real schooling early.
              I have both starting on my team today

Hope Brady recovers
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Unfvckingbelievable! With the Jets' kicker injured, they were going for it on 4th and 13. Big rush, Favre is going down, but heaves the ball up for grabs. There's a Jet receiver open just in front of the goalline, he leaps up, grabs it, and falls into the end zone for a TD.

Comment

Unfvckingbelievable! With the Jets' kicker injured, they were going for it on 4th and 13. Big rush, Favre is going down, but heaves the ball up for grabs. There's a Jet receiver open just in front of the goalline, he leaps up, grabs it, and falls into the end zone for a TD.
                  Just a bit of good fortune on that play

Comment

• Wow, Lions have scored twice.

Comment

• Already three TDs for Fast Willie Parker today -- beats his total for all of last year.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Unfvckingbelievable! With the Jets' kicker injured, they were going for it on 4th and 13. Big rush, Favre is going down, but heaves the ball up for grabs. There's a Jet receiver open just in front of the goalline, he leaps up, grabs it, and falls into the end zone for a TD.
                        Teams in the NFC North/Central have been watching him pull this crap out of his ass for nearly two decades. That goddamn Favre makes his own luck. I'm just glad he is doing it somewhere else.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Evidently Favre sees things that you don't. Probably why he's made his living as a pro QB, and you didn't.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

Evidently Favre sees things that you don't. Probably why he's made his living as a pro QB, and you didn't.
                            Oh, go ride a bull.

Like Donegeal said, he pulled it out of his ass. He was almost sacked by one guy, escaped out of his grasp while switching the ball from his right hand to his left, then switched back and threw it while being tackled.

Comment

• Michael Turner
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Vince Young...ouchie

Comment

Working...
                                X