Dutch Sports Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Sports Trivia

Where could I find a list of the members of the Netherlands Men's Gymnastics team from the late 1980s?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

I'm pretty sure there weren't any .

I tried to look for such a list, but I can't find anything. All I do know is that there weren't any at the Olympics in the 80's.

Do you have a specific goal in mind?
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I am trying to find

info about a Dutch gymnast from that time period whose 1st name is Dirk. I know they never made the Olympics, but they must have at least made it to the European Championships.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

The best I can come up with is http://www.gymmedia.com/National-Cha..._champsall.htm .

No Dirk though.

In Holland gymnastics is not very popular. I doubt anybody has put the archives online.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Thanks

I guess that was the best anyone could do.

Comment

Well, there's Dirk Janssen. 1908 olympics, though... but close!

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X