Fantasy Premier League 2008/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Premier League 2008/9

Fantasy Premier League is now up and running for the 2008/9 season. Please note for Americans this is real football, not handmelon.

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

The Apolyton league code is 363483-78283. Anyone who played last year should find that they are automatically added back into the league when they sign up for the new season.

Good luck one and all.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

*bump*

Comment

Only five teams thus far, come on guys and gals!

Comment

Very close between EiF and me as to who wins this.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I could still win it if Gerrard as my captain gets about 5 goals.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

YAY! I WON!

Looks like we have the same players for 2009/2010.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

classical_hero was wanting to get in on this in the main football thread. I'm guessing it's the same code for him/her to join.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

It is different for each season, so there needs to be a new code or a new league started up. BTW, I am male.

Comment

No, the same league carries over to the new season if the league owner re-activates it, and all existing coaches get entered automatically. I don't know if a new code is needed, I think it stays the same. If there is a new code, whoever is the league admin can read it out of the league admin screen.

My team is in 3 leagues all reactivated from last year.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Looks like it's the same league, with a new code. And I think EiF is the admin.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Once your team is entered into the main competition we can add you to this league at any point, so get playing and get your team scoring points anyway.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Hey sorry, not logged in for a while.

The 2009/10 league code is 38051-12112.

Comment

Working...
                        X