No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football - Jag's League - Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwy, what's the Texan for "Hey Cowboy, get off your ass and make a pick?"
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        No, Igmo. I said I almost took, not that I was thinking of taking later. You're behind a half beat.
        Then you said you wish you had... like you assumed he'd be around later. Why take someone you like 2nd best unless you assume that player will be gone by your next pick but your 1st best won't?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, wake up! It would have been my 3rd RB, but I ALMOST did anyway, because he was there. Damn, son.

Jaguar, I think what you say would suffice. Get off your ass and make a pick! BAPAY!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Why did you wish you did draft him then?

I don't think you think through your posts before you hit "Submit".
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Why did I draft who? Imran, are you smoking crack?

Comment

What sloww says makes sense to me He's just expressing buyer's remorse, is all. He chose one thing over another, and now that he sees the other go, he thinks perhaps he made the wrong choice.

If it makes you feel any better, my orders to Jag were "1. TJ 2. Maroney" (with some also gone guys in between).
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I thought, for a flash, that having 3 decent RB might be a viable option. I chose not to go down that path.
                  I wish I hadn't said anything. To me, it was self-evident.
                  I didn't realize it would get taken to such extrodinary measure. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

Comment

Perhaps. Maybe, unlike Sloww's characterization of me, I rarely experience buyer's remorse unless I think the player I passed could have been had with my next pick and he doesn't survive that far... or if I forgot about a guy. So I can't sympathize with picking someone and then saying CRAP when the next person picks my 2nd choice.

Comment

• Well fantastic, every FF site that I went to for ranking is now workblocked too. Which is even more special since they were not blocked last Friday. Sorry I was not counting on this.

So this will have to wait until I get home (about 10 hours), and for future picks, I will leave them with someone so I don't hold this up any further.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I have my rankings in spreadsheets.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I just kind of make picks on the seat of my pants, finding any rankings I can think of at the moment .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            I just kind of...pick...the seat of my pants
                            QFT, as in that's what we're all doing right now...
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Need to go offline - Jag has my picks
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Spaced... oh Spaced ...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X