Apolyton Fantasy Football - Jag's League - Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mongoloids are numbering it wrong.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I like it this way better.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
        If there hadn't been a QB run, I would have waited longer,
        There wasn't any QB run until you started it. There was a reasonable pick, then a Texas homer pick a little bit later, and then snoopy was silly and convinced you of it.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          You mongoloids are numbering it wrong.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

See? Coming here is good. It can make a person feel smart.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Who the hell is Drew Brees? And why did he go in the second round?
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

The third best QB in the draft?
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

My site has Brees ranked 4th (Romo is 3rd), yeah I could of picked another decent RB, but I'd rather have the QB that I want and my next pick is too far away.
                  Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; July 26, 2008, 10:48.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Did anyone PM gjramsey?

Comment

that would be a no.

big risk here.

1.01 Jonny - LaDainian Tomlinson - RB - SD
                      1.02 Koyaanisqatsi - Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN
                      1.03 Jaguar - Brian Westbrook - RB - PHI
                      1.04 flash9286 - Tom Brady- QB - NE
                      1.05 Imran Siddiqui - Randy Moss - WE - NE
                      1.06 SlowwHand - Joseph Addai - RB - Indy
                      1.07 Snoopy369 - Stephen Jackson - RB - StL
                      1.08 gjramsey - Willis McGahee - RB - Bal
                      1.09 Tuberski - marion Barber III - RB - Dal
                      1.10 Spaced Cowboy - Marshawn Lynch - RB - BUF
                      1.11 ColdWizard - Clinton Portis - RB - WAS
                      1.12 Emperor Fabulous - Peyton Manning - QB - IND

2.01 Emperor Fabulous - Frank Gore - RB - SF
                      2.02 ColdWizard - Terrell Owens - WR - DAL
                      2.03 Spaced Cowboy - Tony Romo - QB -DAL
                      2.04 Tuberski - Drew Brees - QB - NO
                      2.05 gjramsey - Darren McFadden - RB - OAK
                      2.06 Snoopy369 -
                      2.07 SlowwHand -
                      2.08 Imran Siddiqui -

pm sent

Comment

Crap, again! I don't think it's a gamble.

Listen, jackasses. PM to the next person. As for me, if you send me a PM, ACS sends notice to Hotmail which alerts me on Messenger. I don't have to camp here.
                        The same might be the case, or similar, for other people.
                        Jiminey crickets. How many years does it take to learn something? It's like some of you wake up in a new world every time you sleep. Bunch of numb nuts.
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; July 26, 2008, 17:52.

Comment

I have dutifully PMed Fabulous Dancing Cow Emperor and Spaced despite being an utter newb to this style of draft. I can't speak for the rest of the numb nuts.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Jiminey crickets. How many years does it take to learn something? It's like some of you wake up in a new world every time you sleep. Bunch of numb nuts.
                              What's the word I'm looking for to describe Sloww? It's right on the tip of my tongue...

Crotchety. That's what I was looking for.

Get back on your porch, old man.
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Get off his lawn, EmpFab!!!
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X