No announcement yet.

Welcome back Jaromir!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Atlant Mytishchi is crap, a second grade team. Until this year they were known as Khimik (Chemist). And they never win anything.
    2) Few NHL players? In Russia plays more former NHL players than most of you guys think. Despite that according to the Russian rules a team cannot have more than 4 foreign players.

For example our team has four foreign players this season:

The last wiki article is old. We signed Jakub Klepiš this season and released Fred Brathwaite who was our goalie in last season. He is a funny guy, an African-Canadian champion of Russia 2006

Last edited by Serb; July 10, 2008, 05:49.

Comment

And just on cue, another Russian prospect defects to the Western world.

The Globe and Mail Sports section provides sports news, post-game analysis, in-depth features and video on Canada's teams. Find breaking sports news on baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, golf, the Olympics and more.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, good for him.

The year before, the highest-ranked Russian, Alexei Cherepanov, fell to 17th overall, going to the New York Rangers, partly because of the murky relationship between the NHL and Russia at the moment, partly because he was thought to have less of an upside than Filatov, who scored at almost a two-points-per game clip (32 goals and 34 assists in 34 games) with CSKA of the Russian Junior League during the 2007-08 season.

I'm glad that Cherepanov still plays for my city team.

Comment

Meanwhile, a talented young Russian player returns home from the Western world.

Comment

Radulov -- "MEH".
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What is MEH?

Comment

Being bored.

Comment

Apparently the IIHF is ordering Radulov to play in Nashville.

This is getting less boring now.

Comment

Apparently the IIHF says Filatov can't play in NHL, since he has a contract in Russia.

You never cared that Malkin, Filatov and other Russians had/have existing contracts in Russia, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Being bored.
                      You must be missed the last World Championship. Radulov played just fine.

Comment

If you say so.

Radulov is officially suspended by the IIHF now.

Comment

Working...
                        X