Apolyton Fantasy Football Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint commishing the 2nd league

Here is league II, I added Rabbit from the first league to make room for Slow in both leagues. If he dont want in this league and someone from the first league wants in, thats fine with me.

Jaguar
    Berzerker
    Slowwhand
    -JRabbit
    Koyaanisqatsi
    Tuberski
    Guynemer
    Snoopy
    Deity Dude
    Stuie
    EmpFab
    Spaced Cowboy
    Last edited by Berzerker; July 15, 2008, 21:40.

Comment

Jaguar, you dont have Slow in yer league and I have him down for 2 leagues, so we'll need to move a single from yer league to the other.

Comment

He's scared.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

One league for me. Doesn't matter which one, as long as everyone's committed for the full season and it's not an auction league.

Why not commish again, Berz?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

cuz I'm old and tired

and we're at the peek of the golf season here until after Aug 23/24

Comment

Sorry, I'm absurdly sleep-deprived and my list probably didn't come out right. I'll try to figure out who's in my league tomorrow. -Jrabbit probably should get to be in it since he's the defending champ.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                cuz I'm old and tired

and we're at the peek of the golf season here until after Aug 23/24
                LOL, this is funny since the last thing I want to do at this point is play golf here...until about mid Sept. Playing golf in 100F weather is not fun.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Are both leagues doing slow drafts or is one doing a live draft?

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy 100F weather is not fun.
                  Fixed.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

100ºF weather is fine if it's not humid Dallas, though ...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

83 right now with 58% humidity. 10:39 pm, crapski. I'm glad God gave us air conditioning.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        Why not commish again, Berz?
                        'Cause commishing is a thankless, sucky job. Which is why I don't commish anymore after having commished fantasy baseball and football leagues for like 3 years here.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I've done it several times at FFZ. Other than creating the settings and entering the rosters, there's really nothing to it. Or am I missing something?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's only if nothing goes wrong
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Here will be the league one roster. It has everyone who signed up for two leagues, everyone who was in the league I commissioned last year, and flash and CW.

Jaguar
                              Spaced
                              Snoopy
                              Tuber
                              Koy
                              flash
                              Coldwizard
                              Jrabbit
                              Imran
                              Jonny
                              gjramsey
                              Slowwy
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

who did ya switch 4 JR?

Comment

Working...
                                X