Apolyton Fantasy Football Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    Your inability to accept alternative viewpoints is impressive in its consistency and self-absorption.
    Only when the alternative viewpoints are silly and ridiculous.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
      OTOH, in a non-IDP league, you can't give defenses return yard points anyway.
      As it turns out, the above statement is false.

All the commish has to do is click the box and fill in the yardage rate.

Yeah, I know, I'm a troublemaker...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So, it's like a stand alone option, where one doesn't have to add a seat warmer and such?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• So it seems.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
            League ID: 180935
            Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ue/apolytonjag
            Password: Ming
            I need five more.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• If I can remember to login from home, I'll sign up tonight.

Fantasy sports are workblocked.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Right now, we have:
                Jaguar
                EmpFab
                Tuber
                Snoop
                Jonny
                Ramsey
                Koy
                Slowwy

Waiting on:
                Spaced Cowboy
                Three other people
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• When do you plan to start the draft?

Comment

• I'm in. (Wandering Monsters)
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I've signed up to Jag's league.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        When do you plan to start the draft?
                        When I get all my people, basically.

Comment

• What? Are you looking for a volunteer to PM the people that said they were in, but haven't joined, and tell them to pull their ****ing head out of their ass? Because, if you are, I can do that in a heartbeat. Just say so. You tell me who. Point me in the direction. If I'm going to do the deed, just say to who and I'll take it from there forward.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well, I need two more people. Any two will do.

Comment

• That doesn't really answer the question, which was, and I'm not comparing the lists since I'm doing the hit, who said they were in and hasn't logged in?
                              I'm not charging you or anyone a damn dime. I just want to know, who are the victims?

Comment

• List of people we have:

Jaguar
                                EmpFab
                                Tuber
                                Snoop
                                Jonny
                                Ramsey
                                Koy
                                Slowwy
                                CW
                                Spaced

Definitely should get Imran, since he's been busy arguing for team defense this whole time. Let's go with flash9286 for the other one.

Comment

Working...
                                X