X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon 2008

Wow, Murray.

Great match

He's going out (probably in straight sets) to Nadal though...
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Indeed. He'll do well to win six games in the whole match against Nadal.

Gasquet choked a bit to let him back in, but it was still a good fight back.

Comment

Also, where'd this Zheng chick come from?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Murray's serving has been awful so far, Nadal is gonna destroy him on the 2nd serve. Oh well, he can still hope Nadal's injury is worse than it appears.

Originally posted by Lorizael
          Also, where'd this Zheng chick come from?
          China
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
              China
              I knew someone was going to say that.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Just doing my 'Poly duty of stating the bleedin' obvious

Comment

I'm just glad that Murray went out quickly instead of prolonging his agony.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Excellent match between the two ladies. Let's hope tomorrow's is just as good (and much better than the French).

Comment

Laura Robson

Comment

If Federer loses this third set, I think he's going to have a real hard time coming back and winning the championship.

Comment

If Federer loses this third set, I think he's going to have a real hard time coming back and winning the championship.
                          What, never ever again?

What's gone wrong for him this match so far (apart from the 25 unenforced errors to Nadal's 12) is the failure to win break points. At the rain interval he'd won1/12 compared to Nadal's 3/4.

I haven't see a stat on overall points won, but I reckon he's won more points than Nadal - but just not enough of the decisive ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                            What, never ever again?
                            Just today.

What's gone wrong for him this match so far (apart from the 25 unenforced errors to Nadal's 12) is the failure to win break points. At the rain interval he'd won1/12 compared to Nadal's 3/4.

I haven't see a stat on overall points won, but I reckon he's won more points than Nadal - but just not enough of the decisive ones.
                            I know he's hit more winners.

Comment

Just today.
                              Right. I like these seven setters too.

Comment

Working...
                              X