No announcement yet.

Happy Putin trying to lure Malkin back to decrepit Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who won the last summit series? Thought it was 7-0-1 Canada.

The goalie in that one was a Calgary flames prospect too.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The 2007 Super Series (Russian: Суперсерия 2007; French: 2007 Super Série) was an eight-game Under-20 ice hockey challenge between Russia and Canada. The series was won by Canada, who shocked the Russians with seven wins and one tie (there was no overtime in this series). Over the course of the eight games, Canada outscored Russia 39-13. The Series was held from August 27 to September 9 in various venues in both countries.

Pretty one-sided.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Your kids defeated our kids, if this the only thing (and it is) you can be proud, than I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
          Your kids defeated our kids, if this the only thing (and it is) you can be proud, than I am happy.
          These kids are playing in the NHL now. And many will be facing you in the Olympics in 2010.

We also won again in the World Jrs.

Let's face facts -- Russia is desperate. They need young players that don't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

These kids are playing in the NHL now. And many will be facing you in the Olympics in 2010.

We also won again in the World Jrs.
            When your main national team will beat us, then we will talk. Untill that, it's just your hopes and dreams.

Let's face facts -- Russia is desperate. They need young players that don't suck.
            And you need senior players that don't suck (don't lose to Russians).

Comment

Senior players should be playing in old timer leagues.

Comment

Working...
              X