Better than drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than drugs

An Australian company has redesigned the swimming suits and given a huge advantage to all swimmers all wear it. In a very short space of time, 16 world swimming records have been broken, 15 of these swimmers were wearing the new suit. So technology can create low friction swimwear which works better than steroids.
    Of course some people are upset by this and talk of banning the new swimwear, ok by me as long as the Aussies can wear it to the Olympics and get a few gold medals first.

Is the design based around the mechanics of dolphin-skin?

Comment

Re: Better than drugs

Originally posted by trev
      An Australian company has redesigned the swimming suits and given a huge advantage to all swimmers all wear it. In a very short space of time, 16 world swimming records have been broken, 15 of these swimmers were wearing the new suit. So technology can create low friction swimwear which works better than steroids.
      Of course some people are upset by this and talk of banning the new swimwear, ok by me as long as the Aussies can wear it to the Olympics and get a few gold medals first.
      Uhh.

Speedo is huge EVERYWHERE, Australians are far from the only people who can wear these at the Olympics...

And from what I'd heard, while Speedo is an Australian company NASA is the people we can thank for the innovation here...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Re: Better than drugs

Originally posted by Asher

Uhh.

Speedo is huge EVERYWHERE,
        It is when I wear them
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
        X