What American Teams Do you Hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What American Teams Do you Hate?

I hate the Yankees, number 1. In recent years, I'm come to despise the football Patriots. Redskins are a no-brainer. We have this thing going. I don't like Philadelphia Eagles either, mostly because the fans suck.
    Who else? I don't like the San Jose Sharks much, but they rate real low in the food chain
    I don't like the Lakers either. Still, low on the food chain.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Cowgirls. Cause THEIR fans suck.

Any team with "New York" in their name.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Any team in any sport from Texas.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Cowgirls, Yankees, Patriots, Braves. Probably a few more down the chain that aren't hated as much, but at least in the "massively dislike" area.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

1. New England Patriots
          2. Boston Red Sox
          3. Duke Blue Devils (Basketball)
          4. New York Yankees
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

1. St. Louis Cardinals
            2. Notre Dame (all sports)
            3. NY Yankees
            4. How 'bout them Cowboys

Dishonorable mention:
            Boston Red Sox
            New York Mets
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

O how I hate Ohio State.

Other NCAA: Nebraska, Duke, Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida State, Michigan State.

NFL: Jets, Redskins. Cowboys rising. 49ers lurking. Lions ownership/front office. And Ford Field being smaller than the Silverdome, so games are sold out and on TV, as opposed to a possibly better game.

NHL: Anaheim. San Jose. Colorado's fallen off the radar a bit.

NBA: Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Cavs. David Stern's wussy rules.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I agree with Notre Dame... It doesn't matter what sport, I hope they all lose.

I used to feel the same way about the University of Miami, but then my daughter decided to got to school there, and now I have to suck it up and root for those thugs... sigh.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

I used to feel the same way about the University of Miami, but then my daughter decided to got to school there, and now I have to suck it up and root for those thugs... sigh.
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

What's even worse is that she buys me UM logo stuff, KNOWING how much I hated them, and knowing I have to wear it when she's around.
                    It's a good thing I love my daughter...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Notre Dame was easier to hate when they were actually good.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                        3. Duke Blue Devils (Basketball)
                        Why do you hate Durham so much?
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I know you people don't hate the Cowboys. You're just trying to make me feel a warm cuddly. I appreciate it.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I got so excited at your kindness that I dp.

Comment

I hated them a lot more when they were calling themselves America's Team. But they've still got Jerry Jones, so I'm good to go.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X