• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    You could always join the league and have a right to discuss yourself
    Sorry, not my thing.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Complaining about things that don't involve you is your thing? That opens up a lot of possibilities.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Where have I complained? Certainly not in this thread.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          While you're waiting for another player to manifest, the rest of us would appreciate it if y'all would start discussing stat categories again.

(ahem.cough.ahem.)
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• WTF Sloww, that wasn't a complaint; it was encouragement. I was interested in the discussion.

If I was playing, I would have participated in the actual debate.

Comment

• Ok,ok. Jeez! What a hothead.

Comment

• Not upset. Just don't like being characterized as a complainer.

Comment

• Stop complaining about being characterized as a complainer .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, when I've got something to legitimately complain about, that's different.

Comment

• Love these pre-season fantasy baseball threads.

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Seriously!
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Poly Fantasy Baseball Draft Thread - Weekly league - Apolyton ...BAPAY! I'm tired of waiting. Ninot ... quote: Originally posted by SlowwHand BAPAY! I'm tired of waiting. Ditto! The Emperor Fabulous ...
                          apolyton.net/forums/showthread. php?s=&threadid=174830&pagenumber=6 - 159k - 16 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 07/08: Preseason - Apolyton ...BAPAY (sorry, my typo in the first place) is Best Available Player at Yahoo. Yahoo has the players ranked based on past and (I believe) expected performance ...
                          www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread. php?pagenumber=2&s=&threadid=169697 - 168k - Cached - Similar pages
                          More results from www.apolyton.net »

Comment

• How many are in this league? A whopping 8 have signed in. They better get with it.

Comment

• Sorry Tuberski, I cant find anyone else

EPW is up first

the draft is starting

we'll go with a 12 hour bapay starting in round 5, but we should move along okay until then.

Comment

Working...
                              X