No announcement yet.

Canton Ohio adds more class yet again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canton Ohio adds more class yet again!

I am so glad two of my favorite Redskins made it in!!!

Darrel Green

Art Monk
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Both were headaches. Congrats.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Both were headaches. Congrats.
      Slowwie

For real, when I thought of Green, I thought of him covering Alvin Harper, that was as tough an assignment as Green ever had!
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It's about time Monk got in. To assuage my wounded sensibilities, I will assume they waited to induct him at the same time as Green to make it extra special for both of them and their fans.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I've actually worn a Redskins Super Bowl ring.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I feel very bad about Randy Gradishar, whose modern era eligibility is expired, and I also think Cris Carter and Derrick Thomas are very obviously deserving.

There's a certain irrational group of people that likes to think that any WR short of Jerry Rice can't go to the Hall of Fame. We look at guys who matched him in touchdowns, like Carter did, or 3rd down receptions, like Monk did, and say they're unworthy because they aren't able to match the greatest player ever in every aspect of the game.

It's time to let go, and admit that Carter, and Tim Brown, and (later on) Isaac Bruce, Randy Moss, and Marvin Harrison are all pretty damn deserving.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X