Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Open 2008

I mainly just created this thread to post one thing:

MELBOURNE, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Top seed and defending champion Roger Federer lost 7-5 6-3 7-6 to third seed Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open semi-finals on Friday.

The Swiss world number one's defeat by the Serbian ended his record run of reaching 10 grand slam finals in a row.

Wow... And in straight sets too (though two of those on tiebreaker)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

7-5 isn't a tiebreaker.

Comment

Federer and Nadal both lost in the semis... they should have a 3rd place game just to justify putting those two on a court together
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah. I loaded up the Post's website this morning and was greeted with that. Wow. So, the final will be a Djokovic who's on fire and some random guy who's also on fire.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Holy ****.

My wife and I usually follow the Aussie Open, but haven't been paying attentiont this year.

Holy ****. Djokovic's really, really good.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
          X