X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krill
    F'king amazing race the last two rounds
    Corrected.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Good news for the future of F1!
      Last edited by bdanv; November 7, 2008, 03:15.
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH
        WTF was Kubica doing? He wasnt racing for position. Given the f1A bull**** that cost Hamilton so many points Kubica and BMW should take a big hit!!!!!
        So glad somebody in here mentioned this. I would've been so pissed had that cost Hamilton the title. Kubica's a dick.

Originally posted by BlackCat
        To be honest, I feel sorry for Massa not being the champ. Hamilton ****ed up seriosly loosing his fifth and was damn lucky gaining it again.
        No, lucky would have been if Glock had retained good pace for five laps on slicks, when rain had already put 5 seconds on lap times when Hamilton pitted.

Now looking forward to 2009 and the return to the BBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Kick Ass

So glad somebody in here mentioned this. I would've been so pissed had that cost Hamilton the title. Kubica's a dick.
          The strange part is that I didnt see it mentioned at all by the pundits after the finish.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Sayonara Honda, who's next?

The Honda Motor Company has confirmed that it is pulling out of Formula 1 racing. The company's chief executive Takeo Fukui told the media in Japan that the move was necessary because of difficult business conditions and added that there are no plans to supply engines in F1 either. The team in England is evaluating the possibilities for the future and the management, led by chief executive officer Nick Fry and team principal Ross Brawn, are "deeply committed to securing the team's future" and are engaged in looking for a new team owner, given that the team has high expectations for 2009.

Fukui explained that the difficult decision came "in light of the quickly deteriorating operating environment facing the global auto industry, brought on by the sub-prime problem in the United States, the deepening credit crisis and the sudden contraction of the world economies".

"Honda must protect its core business activities and secure the long term as widespread uncertainties in the economies around the globe continue to mount," he said. "A recovery is expected to take some time. Under these circumstances, Honda has taken swift and flexible measures to counter this sudden and expansive weakening of the marketplace in all business areas. However, in recognition of the need to optimize the allocation of management resources, including investment regarding the future, we have decided to withdraw from F1."

alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Toyota has poured millions of $ into the sport without as much as a podium finish, I think they might be gone next. Renaults CEO has also publicly declared that he thinks the F1 team costs too much money, and that was before this crisis started... But in reality all teams are in trouble since many of the teams sponsors are hemorrhaging money...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• It's hard to see F1 continuing as it has in recent years. Things are likely to get worse before they get better.

Comment

• Indeed.
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X