X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL - Are You Ready For Some Football?!! - PLAYOFFS

Continued from:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Way to kill the thread, Imran.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      I don't get that either. If they can make a big hue and cry over the 'perfect' season, I should think folks in Texas should be able to watch their Cowboys. It's ridiculous that I could watch that game up here while you folks could not.

We got the pats too, but at least they gave us a choice of games with the Seahawks playing.

The reason is because it was the first real big game on the NFL Network, and alot of people didn't know how it was going to work. I have been yelling about this for months, now the rest of the US understands. For the longest time, the NFL Network and the Big Ten Network have been trying to pin the blame on the cable companies and people have generally just ignored the problem because it hadn't effected them yet. Now it has and people are pissed.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Yep... it was a big mistake for NFL Network to try this tactic and now its coming home to roost.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer in previous thread
          quote:
          Originally posted by Tuberski
          I think everyone should boycott the game. Why should I watch NE play when they didn't let the Dallas games be shown in San Antonio?

Good luck with that.
          I know it won't happen in most homes, but I can always watch Live Free or Die Hard on PPV.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't care about the game. I think I'll blow off watching it. They can stuff it up their ass; both NFL Network and the Patriots.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

I'd love to see Osi and Strahan sitting on top of Brady all day... but I'll be with family so probably missing it also. This could be the hardest game for the Pats yet, if the Giants give it their all.

I can't imagine Tom Coughlin not trying his hardest to **** the Patriots and ruin their perfect season... him being a real nice, friendly guy and all
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have to work

Why didn't I wait to stop being unemployed until NEXT week?

Go Pats!

BTW, how much will all of you completely and utterly despise Boston/New England (I mean, moreso than currently) when our teams take three major championships in a row?

(and by major, of course, I leave out MLS. ****ing Houston, again!)
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I dunno, but I'll laugh like Hell when the undefeated Patriots lose to the Colts in Foxboro .

Comment

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                        BTW, how much will all of you completely and utterly despise Boston/New England (I mean, moreso than currently) when our teams take three major championships in a row?
                        I really won't hate NE/Boston anymore, hating it assumes that I have feelings for the area.

Besides, I reserve my hatred for the Raiders fans, they've been dicks far longer than Pats fans have.

ACK!

Comment

I actually want to see the Patriots win it all, just because it's something that's never been done before.

Unless several miracles take place and the first stringers for the Seahawks, Cowboys, and Packers all mysteriously fall ill and the Redskins find themselves in the Superbowl. At that point. I'll no longer want to see the Patriots make history.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                            I actually want to see the Patriots win it all, just because it's something that's never been done before.

Unless several miracles take place and the first stringers for the Seahawks, Cowboys, and Packers all mysteriously fall ill and the Redskins find themselves in the Superbowl. At that point. I'll no longer want to see the Patriots make history.
                            It's been done before.

ACK!

Comment

Not in a sixteen game season.

Besides, I wasn't alive in 1972, so it didn't happen as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X