Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... according to some, I'm trigger happy. Besides... I now taser for birthday threads, so it's GOT to be expected when I get called crazy as a bedbug...

Here... tase me, but you have to give it back immediately. We'd have a riot on poly if you had a taser all the time.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• zzzzzzap!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
        I'd say that over the past couple of weeks, its a more linear equation:

Indy>Jax>Dal>>>NYG
        Yep, that's my view on it as well (Hell, the Giants have Eli Manning, 'nuff said).

Oh, and considering your 2 teams do not a division make, I also consider Tennessee and Houston to be better than Washington.

Tennessee may not make the playoffs because they play in the MUCH HARDER AFC.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Think what you want. Again, I'm not talking about this year solely. Go ahead though and maintain that Tennessee and Houston are tradionally better than Washington; you have the right.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well, if we talking over the past two years, Washington finished with a worse record than Houston (& Tennessee for that matter) last year .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I keep forgetting, you're so young. Your concept of history is like, what? Three years? Four maybe?

Comment

• Sloww, let him cling to 2006, the only year I can remember when the NFC East was semi-soft.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I keep forgetting, you're so young. Your concept of history is like, what? Three years? Four maybe?

Q F T
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I keep forgetting, you're so young. Your concept of history is like, what? Three years? Four maybe?
                    Says the man trying to compare to a division that has 2 of the last 4 expansion teams. And 2002 was the first time we had 4 teams per division, so your "history" of a division begins there, bub. But, when you play fair, it'll be the first time.

But you know, I always let you go first... age before intelligence after all .
                    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; December 25, 2007, 19:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      Sloww, let him cling to 2006, the only year I can remember when the NFC East was semi-soft.

Speaking of bad memories. In 2004, the NFC East had 3 (count 'em, THREE) 6-10 teams. In 2003, the NFC East's two bottom teams were 5-11 and 4-12. In 2001, when it was still 3 divisions, the NFC East only had ONE team over .500 (ie, the only division in football that had that few number of teams over .500).

So, try again.

Comment

• Cowboys, Redskins, Philly and Giants.

Two of the last four expansion teams? Excuse me?

Comment

Cowboys, Redskins, Philly and Giants.

Two of the last four expansion teams? Excuse me?
                          I realize your brain is quite slow, but you are comparing them to the AFC South, you know, with Indianapolis, Tennessee, JACKSONVILLE, and HOUSTON?

Hello McFly?

Comment

• I misunderstood. I'm half at fault. You flit from side to side, subject to subject unclearly.

Other than that, you're counting Tennessee and Houston twice. No, that ain't gonna get it.

Comment

• Um... slowwhead?

Where am I counting Tennessee and Houston twice?

And I flit from side to side?!! Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

• Jacksonville, Carolina (1995)
                                Seattle, Tampa Bay (1976)
                                Saints (1967)
                                Falcons, Dolphiins (1966)

I think we can stop here.

Comment

Working...
                                X