Different Sport. Dead Pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Sport. Dead Pool.

We need more people, and I'd like to see some of the known competitors from Fantasy Leagues get involved.
    I just got this PM from my leader.
    DON'T DO IT, MING! There won't be a problem with me publishing it below.

We need to round up more DP players. I've just sent out a flurry of PMs to any I think might want to play but who haven't exactly said they would. Do you know any non-committed posters well enough to lean on them a bit?

I sent PMs to the following so they needn't be bothered twice (unless you think it would help of course).

germanos
    LordShiva
    Krill
    AAHZ
    Spec
    b etor
    Darius871
    Asher

I know the following will play w/o being hassled.

Omni Rex Draconis
    embalmer42
    -Jrabbit
    Guynemer

Think you can help?

Weez

Dead Pool thread with the rules is in Off Topic. It ain't hard. You pick who you think will die in 2008, and you send it to Wezil. Run a Google on Dead Pools or Ancient People or whatever for ideas, maybe. However you want to guide your decisions. Could be young rap musicians. Race car drivers. Famous people in prison that you figure will piss someone off real bad before they get out. LOTS of possibilities.

So I want you to get involved. Vote early, vote now, vote often. Wait. Not often, that's a Florida thing.
    But do join. It will be a fun thing.
    Well, it will be fun for us, not for all the Nominated. That's not our problem though, is it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I find the idea distasteful.

Sorry.

However, I believe I may have helped by stating my opinion.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the opinion. It's not we're wishing death on them. It's a natural occurance. Someimes it's accidental, but you know what I mean.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
      X