CFL Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL Jokes

I finally make it to the Sports Subforum all eager to post a joke in the CFL Grey Cup thread... and there's no thread.

Geez people, even a bad sport forum should have at leat one thread on it.

Anyway,

Roughriders practice was delayed this morning for two hours. One of the players, happened to look down and notice a suspicious, white powder on the practice field. The head coach suspended practice while the RCMP were called in to investigate. After an analysis, they determined that the substance, unknown to the players, was the goal-line.

Practice was resumed when the RCMP decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

How many Canadians does it take to change a CFL?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
    X