Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bend it Like Beckham

Also, I forgot Miracle.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Gladiator
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Maurice Richard (aka "The Rocket") is good, except for the "oh, poor French Canadians" aspect.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How could I forget Slap Shot??
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            Bloodsport is not a sport. Beating the **** out of each other is not a sport.
            In martial arts they also tend to teach defense
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
              Oooooo! Oooooo!

And one of my favorite movies of all time is...

Diggstown

If you haven't seen it... go do so.
              I have to agree with you.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Isnt that something about Boxing?
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

ahh Bloodsport, I remember pretending to like that movie because it was my best friend's favourite movie. He often had it on when I was over his house. There are a couple good parts of the movie, but for the most part it is crap. It's hard to find acting that bad (except Shaq's acting in the movie I liked- blue chips )

Comment

Also, Cinderella Man

Russell Crowe
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      Isnt that something about Boxing?
                      Yep. Could be the best boxing movie ever.

IMDB: Diggstown

See it. Now.

or

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

BTW, speaking of Oscar winners, Million Dollar Baby got four.
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Any Given Sunday
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X