Choose Your Own Rodventure: The Saga of Alex Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Your Own Rodventure: The Saga of Alex Rodriguez

Anyone remember Choose Your Own Adventure books?

Check this out, it is hilarious:

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I sent him to the Cubs.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I sent him to the Tigers and we won the World Series.

There is a Rangers options too btw, Sloww...

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

My preferred landing spot, as a Yankee fan who's not really bitter about his departure (translation: I'd like to see him do well, but not at the Yankees' expense) would be the Dodgers. They may not be able to make the highest bid, but they would pay him well enough in comparison; he'd be the unquestioned star of the team; and the media in L.A. would be totally apathetic towards him anyways because their attention is more focused on basketball, David Beckham and the celebrity disasters.

Alas, I think he ends up with the Angels and torments us for years to come.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

We had him. I don't want him again.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I expect him to stay in the AL, just for familiarity with the pitching.

Although he did get a contract offer from the Toledo Mud Hens of the International League today...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He should totally be a Mud Hen.

He wouldn't have to worry about media pressure and all that.

Comment

Working...
              X