• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket : India v Australia

C'mon Inja!

Aus 307-7

Comment

How the heck do you only score 7 runs or whatever they're called in Cricket? Do you have to have a hole in the bat or something?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

If I thought you really didn't know what that half-time score meant, I'd explain.

Anyway, the weather won the match. :monsoon:

Comment

I was at teh game. I got to watch Australia whack teh ball around, and then I got rained on.

I think I'll stick to watching teh games on TV from now on.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What a crap series. Teh Indian team is so crap it's not even funny.

Though if Zaheer and Kartik can pull of chasing 193 from 143/8, they'll have redeemed themselves somewhat. Not so much teh others Except Uthappa. Bangalore boys
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yep, very disappointing.

Comment

Working...
              X