High School Football, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Football, 2007

The Thomas Jefferson Colonials were beaten by James Madison Warhawks 48-14 tonight. The TJ homecoming crowd was full of spirit anyway, and the Marching Colonials, band and guard, did great.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Sounds like a beating. Fire the coach!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bush league. Come to Texas. Or even Georgia, Florida, California.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just wait until the John Adams Marksman come to town... they have TWO presidents behind them to your one. You're totally toast.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Oh, and at least you (and your daughter?) can be proud that your president didn't allow the white house to burn
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah. Let's grasp at straws.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              Just wait until the John Adams Marksman come to town... they have TWO presidents behind them to your one. You're totally toast.
              The history club at TJ is called, of course, the John Adams History Society.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Oh, and at least you (and your daughter?) can be proud that your president didn't allow the white house to burn
                "Daddy, the soccer team won all state, the crew team all district, its just football and basketball...."

"One year the football team actually WON the homecoming game"

Comment

Odessa Permian of Friday Night Lights fame won their football game, 44-7, to remain undefeated.

The MoJo appears to be back!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

MOJO! I was born in Abilene. Yeah, I know. They don't like the big city boys of Abilene.

Comment

Colonials WIN!

I am pleased to report that the TJ Colonials have defeated the Wakefield Warriors by 21-16, with a late touchdown on an interception.

The Marching Colonials again outdid themselves, with their "Trip to the Stars" show. Not only was the Guard show beautiful, but the yardline markers used by the band were efficiently placed and retrieved by a two person team including one of the Guard parents, a noted 'Poly poster

Comment

Working...
                      X