No announcement yet.

Predict Souray's 07-08 +/-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I used to watch the Flyers a lot, until they became the Phantoms other minor league team.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I don't even understand the question. Is +/- like goal difference?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Yes, even strength.

So in 5 on 5 hockey, if he's on the ice for 10 goals for and 25 goals against, his +/- is -15.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes goal difference. Brilliant. I'm gonna win.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Souray's only -1 so far?

On pace for -21.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Oh. I didn't realise it'd started.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

They're 4(?) games into an 82 game season.

Comment

82? well I have the highest negative guess.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

I've no idea what this means, I just took an everage of all the calls except the people who clearly don't know what's going on.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO

Souray's injury throws a wrench into my whole prediction. If only I knew he was stupid enough to fight some worthless player on another team. Out indefinitely with a separated shoulder.

Comment

I gather you don't really use that Centre Ice thing-a-ma-jig.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Why would I waste it on an Edmonton game? Or a Phoenix game. Or a Columbus game.

There's some teams you don't watch...

(Plus wasn't that game on the CBC, not CI...?)

Boston-SJ was a far better game.

Comment

Maybe you'd have watched the Habs a bit last year and seen that Souray gets into the odd scrap, so you would have known he was going to get into fights?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yes, it's fine to get in fights -- it's not good to get in fights with a 4th line agitator type player. In fact, that's stupid.

Again, I underestimated Souray's stupidity. My bad.

He was in 3 fights all of last season, so I think you missed the mark with your comments about "knowing he'll get into fights"... He gets into fights as much as Robyn Regehr does, which is to say, not on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X