Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have decided I will not continue with this situation, therefore I suggest we split the league.

Anyone who wants to continue here may do so.

If Asher wishes to start a new one that I will not join, that would be fine.

If people want to play one, the other, or both that would be fine. A player, or two here can be replaced.

If everyone here wants me to leave instead, I will. Life's too short.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Split the league? are you for real?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• what have I've done again? Sorry for the outburst nye, today was just a long day... if you want me to edit my previous post, just pm me...

That being said, really, Asher/nye, we know that you two don't like each other. Can't this feud continue though pms?

EDIT: split the league? Isn't that a little extreme? Really, whats wrong with just you and asher just not talking to each other. Hate to have the league destroyed already because of a rerun of last league's ghosts...
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• It's nothing to do with you, Boo.

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with PMs or not. Some people simply to not get along very well together.

Originally posted by Ninot
          Split the league? are you for real?
          Do you want to read through these threads til April?

I don't.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• NYE, you have one pick left, and all of this could have been resolved had you been ready to make a timely pick. I assume you aren't so slow that you needed hours to resolve that.

I dont care what happens with this thread or any future hockey threads, I'm just annoyed that this stunt might mean I wasted hours on drafting that I didn't need to.

Comment

• The pick is not the point, Ninot.

Behaviour is.

But yes, this pick requires some research, and not all the info is or was available yesterday. I work and time did not allow me to do much more than check in here to keep up to date on discussion and update my tables of who drafted who from time to time. Sorry.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• But considering you need a goalie, and there aren't many left, you must know who you want. Considering there hasn't been a run on them lately, how much research could you possibly need?

And as concerning Asher, you CAN put him on ignore, and just go on with the league. There's no reason to throw away this draft really, that I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                  I dont care what happens with this thread or any future hockey threads, I'm just annoyed that this stunt might mean I wasted hours on drafting that I didn't need to.
                  I do care as I've been a particpant in the past and I won't do it going forward.

I am sorry you have been inconvenienced.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                    But considering you need a goalie, and there aren't many left, you must know who you want. Considering there hasn't been a run on them lately, how much research could you possibly need?
                    Well, actually, it is pretty tight. Who's playing, who's not. Who has the inside track, who's going to get assigned. And yes, this means points in week 1.

And as concerning Asher, you CAN put him on ignore, and just go on with the league. There's no reason to throw away this draft really, that I can see.
                    Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.

I hope this draft is not thrown away. Worst case a team is run by the league (auto-pilot) or a replacement is found. There is no reason the 10 others of you should have wasted your time.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Oh for **** sakes, we're not splitting the league.

I'll email KH and see if he's interested in taking your spot.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Ask him about yours, Asher.

I'm not inclined to leave unless people say they would prefer it that way.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                          Ask him about yours, Asher.

I'm not inclined to leave unless people say they would prefer it that way.
                          You're the one holding up the draft just to piss people off. You can leave if you wish.

I'd prefer if you just made your pick and put me on ignore if you don't like me. Right now you're the one causing the problem by being completely unreasonable. And it's not the first time you've done it, either, so don't act all surprised that people get upset when somebody eats up an entire evening chatting and threatening to quit instead of picking.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• If only you'd found the ability to ignore earlier, Asher.

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            I have decided I will not continue with this situation, therefore I suggest we split the league.

Anyone who wants to continue here may do so.

If Asher wishes to start a new one that I will not join, that would be fine.

If people want to play one, the other, or both that would be fine. A player, or two here can be replaced.

If everyone here wants me to leave instead, I will. Life's too short.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• I know who I rather stay, at this point.

Comment

• This is silly

We are in the last round and as someone said, people need not ever talk to each other again

Now my view is that you both should continue here but absent that, its also my view that the person not willing to continue should leave. Put simply, Asher has been his mildly annoying self. I thought his position and petulant behavior was silly but nothing to get in a snit about.

So my position is simple-- I intend to play this league with as many of the current participants as wish to continue
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X