David Bendtner plays for Denmark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bendtner plays for Denmark.

He came on in the second half of Denmark v Sweden (0-0) and apparantly had a quiet game.

This thread is for the benefit of Winston.

No one is creating new threads for me thus I cannot post in the sports forum!
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Who? A German played for Denmark!?

Honestly, I don't know who he is. Isn't there one called Nicholas Bendtner? It could well be David though, I'm afraid I don't follow too closely these days.

Commentators here are thrilled, by the way, that now we need only win the remaining five games to qualify once again. Well, hooray. That one's in the bag for sure.

And thanks, by the way. I had no idea I was this popular in the Sports Forum. Either.

Comment

Actually, it's Niclas Bendtner - not David and not Nicholas either.

But yeah, he did play

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Aaaaargh!

The perils of posting when drunk. My profound and embarrassed apologies.

Comment

You're most decidedly forgiven

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
            X