Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Djokovic cruising through his service games
    He double-faulted to lose the set. You jinxed him.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

The number of times he bounced the ball before serving increased the closer he got to winning the set. Nerves indeed.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What's Sharapova doing in teh crowd cheering for Djoko
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

were you expecting her?
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

@ teh dropshot+lob points
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Too many rubbish line calls so far.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

He should be 2 sets up, but somehow managed to go 2 sets down

Comment

Oh My God, that was sooo cruel

Choker! How could you lose argh, he should have won, he served for the first set 40-0 , was up a break in the second one...

He is young, the only good thing he can take from this is he HAS the game to beat federer, for real
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Chokervic?

Comment

So is a grownup Djokovic going to be the one that finally dethrones Federer, or was Federer just having a bad day?

Comment

Djokovic will be a future No 1. FACT.

Comment

Chokervic?
                          My wife, as he was trying to win the second set:

"He's gonna have a new nickname soon, and he's not going to like it."

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I agree, the next number one if he remains healthy, I want to believe he lost because he is young and it was his first final, and that the situation wont be repeated
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                            X