Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival League

Anyone want to join a league?
    You pick one team and can't pick them again. We'd probably have about 3 runs through the season.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 2, 2007, 23:16.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Survival Football.

You have created the Private Group called Poly Pickers and the Pick Set called Dwarf Tossers in that group. To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (22543) and the Password (rahtherodent). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Survival Football. Your goal is to predict the winner of one professional football game each week. Win, and you keep picking. Lose, and you're eliminated.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So you have one game each week to pick a winner?

Win survive til following week but if say I took da Cowboyz in week one, I can pick any other team next week if I win that week

Seems intriguing indeedy Slowwhand
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Im up Slow

Comment

If you pick the Cowboys, and they win, you can't pick them again during the run.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            If you pick the Cowboys, and they win, you can't pick them again during the run.
            Thanks, hopefully we get more involved

Comment

Don't forget to make your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Don't forget to make your pick.
                Slow
                Do we have like Fantasy Football, up to like an hour before gametime?

Thanks

Comment

I think so. The season starts Thursday.

Deadline
                  Thu Sep 6 7:30pm CDT
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; September 3, 2007, 12:38.

Comment

Inne

Comment

Cold Wizard and I both picked Pittsburgh.
                      Sorry, Wiz. Don't get caught in my flames.

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey
                        Inne
                        Tough break, Houston did very well

Gramps

Comment

oh well

Comment

Gramps won 1st round quickly.
                            I'll restart new run on Tuesday.

Comment

damn, that didn't take long.

Comment

Working...
                              X