No announcement yet.

Additional Fantasy Football League Inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I have a decent chance on an even 2-2 record!

I am so fricked on my injuries this week, but looks pretty good i can escape with Victories in all my leagues

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Yet you seem to be beating me anyway Stuie... I have to hope for a good Palmer game to beat you ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie
        Ugh - too many good players are "Doubtful" or "Questionable" this week.

Outlook for Sparta FC: D Q
        What's a real piss off is to have them listed that way and then they go for 100 of whatever. 4 TD's or some crap. You know what I mean.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I switched in Maroney for Westbrook at the last minute yesterday... and what happens?

It's definitely going your way snoop. Guess I'll regroup and see what I can put together for next week.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• b etor! You dwarf! Update your teams. You have players in Bye weeks.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Nice game last week Sloww.

I guess what's funny is if either of us had been playing anybody else last week, we would have lost.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• I kept some people in that I shouldn't have. Sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  b etor! You dwarf! Update your teams. You have players in Bye weeks.
                  but i didn't have them playing

Comment

Working...
                  X