Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaguar's Fantasy Football League - Draft (cont.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy with my team as it is
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
      You just drag and drop your best guys into the appropriate slots for them. For example, you drag Marc Bulger into the QB slot.
      oh i did it right then!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I'll be damned. Koy beat both Imran and Berz to the waiver wire.
        As with snoopy. You only go to the waiver wire after the draft if you messed up... or some amazing news came up.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The two of you do it just to do it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I like my draft fine .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I wouldn't. Devery Henderson and Adrian Peterson were both reaches, and you settled for too little with Rudi Johnson.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Rudi Johnson will be a consistent performer, like he always is. Allowing me to reach a bit more with my 3rd RB. And Henderson is merely one of my 6 horses in the WR stable. The worst one will be easily expendable if someone breaks out during the season (or someone gets injured later and a new starter comes up).

Comment

Adrian Peterson was more of just a gamble on when, not if.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Adrian Peterson was more of just a gamble on when, not if.
                    Indeed Sloww... and being on the corner, one needs to gamble a bit more (you have to guess who'll be around for your next pick, almost 2 complete rounds later!).

Comment

Yes, you do. Only thing tougher is 1st pick.
                      I like being right in the middle.

Comment

Yes, you do. Only thing tougher is 1st pick.
                        Ya don't say. I keep hearing how they want to get Tomlinson even more involved in the offense...I think I need them to turn him into a quarterback.
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Nah, he throws plenty of TD passes from the halfback spot. I'd bet he throws more than Rivers at least one game this season
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                          X