Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Bill Walsh

Mr West Coast Offence.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

With the Bengals from the beginning of the expansion for seven years, instrumental in our offence and grooming the peerless Ken Anderson...

Stopped us both times at the Superbowl, but I won't hold that against him because Paul Brown was so unfair to him - imagine if he'd made Walsh head coach when he retired?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It was mentioned in the NFL thread as well: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=168604

But still, sad news indeed

Comment

RIP
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Requiescat in pace, Coach Walsh. I firmly believe that the forward pass was preserved forever through your inventiveness. The higher completion percentages of the WCO have ensured this.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

rip

Comment

Working...
            X