No announcement yet.

Cricket : England v India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon India will square it at the Oval, and we'll get a grand finale at Lords. I'm beginning to wish I'd got tickets for Saturday now...

Comment

India are indeed cruising to victory at the Oval. I expect they'll win on Saturday too.

Comment

Never underestimate India's ability to snatch defeat from teh jaws of victory.

If they end up short of 316 but above teh 286 that England had after 49 overs, I'll be very angry
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Tendulkar out in the nineties again.

Comment

He has an injury and can't get up the steps to the pavillion.

Comment

Teh unraveling begins.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

8 needed off 4

Comment

What a game!

Comment

You'd think with all the practice that players would never make a silly mistake like getting run out.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

This time it was poor fielding by England that made the difference.

Pieterson

Comment

Great series.

One day matches have tended to be rubbish recently
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

What an abysmal performance

Comment

Bit of a squib of a last match compared to the others, but after the excitement of narrow defeat I'll take the win.

Tendulkar was unlucky, though. Again.

Comment

Next: the 20-20 'World Cup'. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X