Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's got BALTIMORE defense, for crying out loud!

And at 541 posts, this thread is now invalid...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And I have Chicago defense. Next...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        I specifically posted alex smith, after originally thinking grossman and then realizing grossman shared that bye week. The only reason we were using QB was because of the bye week, therefore it is unfair to b etor to give her grossman who shares the same bye week, due to imran and sloww not being as thorough as me.
        Anyone can lollygag around and criticize later. Mr. Multi Post But Can't Pick.
        Kevin Jones is the next RB.
        You're suggesting exactly what I said, nimrod.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What does it matter? I have 5 bucks saved up, that says she waivers her last 6 picks.
          Any takers?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Um, I posted the pick yesterday. I didn't want to approve it on my own since I wasn't the only person with an opinion

If you are suggesting giving her alex smith and kevin jones, and letting GJ pick again, then i'm with you
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Give her Kevin Jones, and let her deal with the BAPAY of Grossman.
              BAPAY is BAPAY. Getting to the needed position is an extra consideration. Analyzing her off weeks is bull****.
              She doesn't like it, leave a damn list. Girl or not, noobie or not. Both these things can still leave a list.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                And I have Chicago defense. Next...
                The fact that you have the #1 DEF/ST and would still waste a roster spot on a team you will almost certainly use only once -- in week 9 -- does not make it a smart idea for everyone else.

A backup to Heap makes more sense.

With Droughns and Turner at RB3-4, she also has a strong need there.

Regarding Grossman, since it's her QB3, I agree with Sloww. She has Eli as her #2.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We could just wait 24 hours for her choice of 4th QB or 5 RB or wtf ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    And at 541 posts, this thread is now invalid...
                    Actually until we get this sorted out (and Jag makes a decision as Commish), I'm going to let the thread go a bit longer.

Once we've made a decision, then we can move to another one.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• OK, I'm going to make a decision on this.

The pick in question is B Etor's third QB. Obviously, we shouldn't give her one that has the same bye week as both of the other two, so Grossman is out.

The key thing is that it's her third QB. Who cares if it's the mediocre Alex Smith or the mediocre Matt Schaub? My projections for them have them differing by less than one point per game, and I think most projections are pretty similar. I'm certain she doesn't care, and I doubt the future of our league will be decided by this. It would be an entirely different matter if this were the third round, but it's not.

We'll give her Matt Schaub for her QB pick, and then Kevin Jones for the current pick.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                      X