Moderator Appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Appointed

Imran Siddiqui has been appointed the moderator of this forum.

If you're browsing Apolyton's forums with a 'Light' style variant, you might not otherwise know before you did or said something you shouldn't here.

Carry on.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Re: Moderator Appointed

Originally posted by DanQ
    If you're browsing Apolyton's forums with a 'Light' style variant, you might not otherwise know before you did or said something you shouldn't here.
    Oh -- and I've updated Imran's forum title accordingly.
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The Thrashers still suck...

Devils too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Imran can bite my shorts.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Watch it, Slowwhand... respect my authoritah!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You arn't planning on winning any games in next years Fantasy Hockey now are you?

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Imran Siddiqui has a nice arse.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He's gone to the dark side. His soul will wail for eternity.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Shouldn't the moderator of the sports forum know something about sports?
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    The Thrashers still suck...

Devils too.
                    Even more now.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What's the point of having a moderator here?

Comment

Poly's darkest hour.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                          What's the point of having a moderator here?
                          Training grounds?

Comment

What are yiou even doing here? Don't you have some kind of board meeting to go to?
                            Go on. Get out. Take Imran with you.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                              Training grounds?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X