Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schilling flirts with no-hitter

vs Oakland, bottom of the 9th and two out Schilling's no hit bid is ruined

I don't know about you guys, but if I wasn't going to "hit it," I wouldn't flirt with her.

Teases
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

poor guy
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ahh, at least the White Sox are still the better Sox in one category

Tonight's game was awful... we get back to 4-3 (after going down partially due to some defensive miscues and missed double plays... the middle infielders tonight were atrocious), and then top 9, boom, bases loaded, ARod up to the plate.

Who does Ozzie call out from the pen?

I have no idea... that's the problem. I watch the Sox regularly, probably about 50% of their games I watch at least an inning or two of, or listen to, and about 10 games so far all the way through. Yet I've never heard of the guy they brought in ... Petrovyk or something slavic/cyrillic like that. Anyway, he has a total of 2/3 inning major league service, 13.50 ERA.

You tell me the best guy left in your bullpen to face ALEX @$%#$^ RODRIGUEZ with the bases loaded in a one run game, is some guy with 2/3 innings service? What the @%$% was Ozzie thinking? I love the guy, but I'm not sure he knows how to manage worth @#%$@... sometimes he does brilliant things, but more and more the brilliant is overtaken by the "huh"?

At least I was in the club seats and got to watch in comfort. Yummy food and waitress service... mmm ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I think Varitek went Crash Davis on him.

"Son of ***** is throwing a no-hitter and he's shaking me off. Do you believe that ****."

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Heh. Reminds me (a little) of Mussina's 1 hitting up at Fenway in 2001. Broken up with 2 out in the 9th by Carl ****ing Everrett.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I didn't catch who ended Schilling's bid

Comment

Shannon Stewart
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

football starting soon

Comment

Working...
                  X