Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Already have Football on your mind? Fantasy Football '07 is now open. Register today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have Football on your mind? Fantasy Football '07 is now open. Register today!

Yahoo Fantasy Football. Create or join a NFL league and manage your team with live scoring, stats, scouting reports, news, and expert advice.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

ur kidding

ok, 1 league with up to 12 or 2 leagues?

Comment

I'm not playing the Poly league anymore.

Comment

WOW!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm in, whatever the plan is.

Comment

No Poly FFL for me either.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

One league of 12 may get it done. People not looking at it yet, but...

Comment

I'm game.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm gonna play both Poly and FFZ this year.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

1) Berz
                    2) Jonny
                    3) Guy
                    4) Jrabbit
                    5) Sloww
                    6)

Comment

I'm not playing the Poly league anymore.
                      Why do you hate America?

Nice to see Jr join up, he loves America

Comment

I want to cut down on leagues played, so I'm sticking to FFZ only.

Comment

I hope the rest of your life affecting decisions are better thought out.

Comment

I'm tempted. However, I always seem to forget come Thanksgiving.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm in.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X