• Show
Clear All

• Football Factory or Green Street?

Green Street for me.
    Football Factory
    50.00%
    Green Street
    50.00%

Only seen Football Factory, which was frankly a glorification in hooliganism, using real crews to pretend to beat the crap out of each other...

Green Street OTOH, I just can't get my head around Frodo Baggins becoming a fully paid up member of the ICF
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

BTW what about other hooligan movies like The Firm or ID, both, worryingly, either based on West Ham's hooligans or set in West Ham's support area...?

Comment

What's the name of the movie that features an undercover cop who eventually turns into a real hooligan?
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

ID

Comment

I liked that one.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This poll is invalid
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You're right!

There's no 'LordShiva is a Banana' option.

Comment

prefer football factory, which was on the other week on e4.

jog on.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I only saw Football Factory International in Argentina and Italy. I gather they were better than the domestic versions.

Comment

Working...
                    X