• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.7 Ninot - Barry Zito - SP SF

Comment

Balls. Hold on.

Fixed: Javier Vazquez - SP CHW
      Last edited by Guynemer; March 24, 2007, 21:08.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

13.1 Stuie - Javier Vasquez - SP CWS

Strike two.

Hint: Youkilis's undrafted.

Comment

DAMNATION. Hold on. AGAIN.

Everybody loves a comedian.

Tom Glavine - SP NYM
          Last edited by Guynemer; March 24, 2007, 21:34.

Comment

what we need to do is find the current hitter pitcher bapays so people know all the players above that rank are gone

Beckett and Beltre were the last

Comment

I don't put much stock in BAPAYs, myself. I just need to learn to use the find function.

Comment

oh, one more thing people - finding bapays aint fun, so please dont just tell us to bapay you the rest of the way. Spend 10 minutes making a list of players you want and send them to someone(s). If I'm stuck finding bapays I wont bother looking at your roster to see what you need.

Comment

We could change it to Best Available Pirate According to Yahoo for those people.

Comment

LaRoche and Snell might not be bad picks

Comment

Guy, you seem to be undergoing some struggles in life. Would you like to talk about it?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I invite you try working 24-hour shifts in the godforsaken NICU whilst simultaneously planning a wedding, searching for a post-residency job, and assorted other nonsense, and see how well your brain is functioning, Tex.

Comment

That's it. Vent. You'll feel better.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And where the hell is the Dancing Cow?!

Comment

IF WE CANT GET ALL THE ROUNDS IN I WILL HAVE YOU GUYS SEND ME A LIST OF 10 OR SO PLAYERS AND I WILL COMPILE THE RESULTS

we need to finish by Thursday so I can submit the results in time for people to access the waiver wire.

Comment

How many rounds? End it at 18 and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X