Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF ???

Anthony Davidson, Super Aguri (11th):
    “It is such a shame about the beaver. It had it in for me for sure! I was running in third place at the time, behind the safety car. I was on a clear, one stop strategy and it damaged the front wing. I couldn’t even see it at high speed and I could not understand why suddenly I locked up the front tyres and so I had to come in to the pitlane.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I work on that island (www.festin.com). We have alot of groundhogs there. They look alot like beavers.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Well Kubica has not any broken leg, but only a sprained ankle and light concussion. He will be released from hospital today.

F1 technology has become really amazing. A long way since Le Mans disaster where 83 died.
        Last edited by Thorgal; June 11, 2007, 07:09.
        Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
          I work on that island (www.festin.com). We have alot of groundhogs there. They look alot like beavers.
          Well, wether it was a beaver or a groundhog, it explains his last second descision to enter the pit and start honking for service

Taken by surprise the pit crew acted pretty well (my local tv commentators called it gross incompetence handling a scheduled pitstop ).
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Can't decide wether it was boring or not. Though a little plus with the team fights

Somehow I'm glad that I don't understand finnish - Kimi must have said some very bad things when he was stuck behind Kovalainen - considering how close he was to Massa the last rounds, it probably cost him the third place.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Boring? it was a good race. It is not motogp but F1.

BTW LH has definitely proved he is one of greatest in this race supporting Alonso´s pressure. Alonso was grood too, but not enough. Qualify has always been his weak point, and it is becoming expensive for him.
              Last edited by Thorgal; June 17, 2007, 17:20.
              Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Ferrari's new aerodynamic update
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Kimi

Massa
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I had assumed before the season started that the title was Kimi's to lose, and then the Maccas had their peak, with Kimi struggling, and it looked like a Fernando-Lewis showdown.

Now Kimi could be favourite again.

Comment

This season is turning out quite interesting, with 3 drivers having 2 victories and 1 driver having 3 victories.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

click the smiley

Comment

Yeah, that is an - though, they apparently didn't learn how to make fast cars

Steven Weinberg

Comment

McLaren's are faster than Ferraris in teh rain

Comment

What I find funny about Ferrarigate is that the main thing that McLaren are alleged to have gained, is knowledge of an illegal feature on the Ferrari floor which they complained about and the FIA banned.

The implication being that without this knowledge Ferrari would have gotten away with breaking the rules ...

Comment

I haven't even watched a single race but this season is awesome. McClaren vs Ferrari. Hamilton vs Alonso vs Massa vs Raikonen. And a few Kubicas thrown in as dessert. How many more races until fists fly? I just hope McClaren won't have to dock point because that'd spoil the fight sport-wise.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X