No announcement yet.

F1 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, quite a good race by the first five. Good to see that BMW can play with the big ones too - nice takeover by Heidfeld.

IMHO the best was though Couldhart - going from 21 to 7 in a Red Bull isn't to expect - just sad it couldn't hold.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yep. Good drives from Heidfeld and DC. Funny to see Renault struggling though - and great to see that odious toad Briatore suffering.

Comment

Deja vu in spain. Though, wonder what kind of doping Coulthart is on
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Massa

(despite a pit-stop fire)
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hamilton is teh DWC leader though

I took great pleasure in seeing Alonso beaten at home by both Massa and Hamilton. His sour, sulky face at the end was priceless. ITV ran a piece on Alsono, with endless Spanish fans w@nking off over him and all saying he's the best in the world. Except that maybe he's not even the best driver in McLaren.

Spain wasn't remotely interested in open wheel single seaters before Alonso's success, and now they get 2 Grand Prix. Except ... "hey Berni, quick, cancel Valencia, the Spanish aren't winning anymore!".

Apologies to any genuine (non glory-hunting) Spanish race fans, but as other clubs like to taunt the Chelsea fans these days ... "Where were you when you were shít?".

Comment

Wow, and this? you maybe have some inferiority complex havent you? Obviously the purest envy also becuase Spain is getting two GPS while Silverstone is near to the abysm. And then if al that is not enough, heavy sour grapes too, since I bet you were UNTIL this year a Kimi fanatic... What a pity, I am really sorry for you.

Well all that frustation is comprehensible, a country so interested and involved in F1 and with soooo few good drivers in last 20-30 years, you must be REALLY needed. But that must not be an excuse. A bit of soberness please, it results embarrasing.

In any case you should give all thanks to Massa for your poor happiness. Hamilton did what he was supossed to do, and the only one passed today by him was Raikkonen IIRC. Also, while i find Lewis amazing, the British fans and press in general are going too crazy (even for UK standards). Maybe they should calm down and leave Lewis some room or you and your nervousness could end putting too much pressure on the guy too soon and at the end of the year your sour grapes would be even sourer... again.
              Last edited by Thorgal; May 13, 2007, 19:59.
              Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

I wonder, should i write now a super-pathetic little post as the one from our bitter English friend here? Or should we better speak about the race?

Well, lets go with the race better:

A flawless Alonso makes a hat trick and schooled Hamilton in all aspects with a perfect driving. Not much to add here. He was the Fastest and above all the most consistent driver there, flew away from Hamy when he wanted and when it was needed, in total control of the situation. Nothing unexpected however.

Hamilton very fast and very lucky too, driving beyond his limits trying to catch FA, with lots of barrier touching and errors which normally should have cost him the race, only the fact he was able to finish it speaks lots about his amazing hands. I think Ron should calm down this guy. Maybe he is supporting too much pressure?

I would say that Massa did the best he and his car could. I am sorry about Raikkonen but it seems he is not at the required level to drive a Ferrari right now.

Very good job of Fisi in contrast with Kovalainen (again)

McLaren several steps ahead of the rest Lapping everybody else, but i think Ferrari is much better than they showed today, and we will see it in the next couple of races.

Comment

Monaco GP can be heaven and it can be hell, as in super entertaining and super boring. While this one wasn't exactly hell, purgatory might describe it.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Kubica have just had a serious crash. First a fly, then head on into a concrete barrier, then spinning in the air across the lane to hit the barrier on the other side.

No news about his condition yet.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Nothing broken and consious.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

First stable, then conscious, now "fine"

Lap 43: Kubica's manager says he has spoken to the BMW Sauber driver and he appears to be fine - a huge relief after such a massive accident. The Pole has been taken to Montreal general hospital for further check-ups.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Just heard that he has broken a leg - cheap considering.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Typical canuck - totally crazy

4 SC's.
                            Kubicas flight.
                            Liuzzi three times in the barrier before he manages to crash the car.
                            Two black flags for not stopping for red light in pit.
                            Trulli smashing his car under SC
                            Sato passing Alonso in the last laps
                            Wurtz from 16 to 3 on a 1 pit.

Great race

Oh, and well done by Hamilton.
                            Last edited by BlackCat; June 10, 2007, 15:01.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Wow, craziest race ever

HL: Simply perfect.
                              Wurz and Heidfeld: Perfect also.
                              Alonso: Boooo, errors, bad luck and tyre problems.
                              Raikkonen: Mediocre.
                              Sato:

Main protagonist: Safety cars of course. Massa, Rosberg, Fisi and Alonso must be very angry with new stupid rules.

BTW it seems Kubica has a broken leg. Glad of seeing him alive at least.

Comment

I was at the race today. Amazing good time.

I was at the turn that Kubica had his accident at too. Never seen anything like it in my life.

Wow, those cars really go fast don't they?
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X