No announcement yet.

F1 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange, it seems that it's more fun to see F1 on my new 32" than it was on my old 23". Well, I assume I'll learn to live with it.

The race, well, anyone want to make a bet that Kimi won't win this year ?

Hamilton, well way to enter F1 and it seems like maclaren has got rid of their exploding cars.

Top stunt was Coulthardt's attempt to fly

Besides that, it was kind of boring.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I thought DC was an idiot for trying that move that nearly took Wurz's head off. A rookie mistake from a guy in his last season.

Easy-peasy for Kimi, and it was only McLaren's fuel strategy for Alonso plus some timely back-markers that spared him the embarrasment of being beaten by Hamilton. It's good to see the McLarens not exploding, though.

Comment

Try look at pic three row 2 - that is CLOSE !

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
          Try look at pic three row 2 - that is CLOSE !
          Ouch. That moment gets worse every time I see it.

Comment

Me too. He could've killed him

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, Alonso in a Massa-Kimi sandwich - yay. Guess there will be an interesting start tomorrow.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Technically, isn't it an Alonso sandwich?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Well, Alonso ate that sadwich for lunch. There were even some bits left for Hamilton.
                  Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Just out of curiosity - how the heck has Massa managed to proceed to F1 ? Going for the high speed track in the dog fight of the start is plain silly.

Anyway, good work done by Alonso and Hamilton (the latter is a new Trulli but he does it at high speed )

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ah yes, one of the more pointless 'sports' in the World...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

BlackCat, by accusing Hamilton of being a new Trulli I presume you were referring to the fact that he was not overtaken by the Red Darts. Harsh.

In fact, the rookie did a superb job of keeping two quicker cars behind him, and shaking one of them off into the gravel. The way he overtook the two of them at the start, adding to his superb opening in Melbourne, shows what a great driver he is. In last years GP2 series he delivered some of the most exciting and dramatic drives ever seen in a motor race anywhere.

Lewis

Comment

CH, more like, I think that Trulli is a good defensive driver but he can't drive fast at the same time wich Hamilton can.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Code:
                            Friday afternoon practice times from Sakhir

1.  RAIKKONEN    Ferrari       1m33.527s 
                            2.  HAMILTON     McLaren       1m33.540s
                            3.  KUBICA       BMW           1m33.732s
                            4.  MASSA        Ferrari       1m33.772s
                            5.  ALONSO       McLaren       1m33.784s
                            6.  WURZ         Williams      1m33.973s
                            7.  HEIDFELD     BMW           1m34.076s
                            8.  ROSBERG      Williams      1m34.189s
                            9.  COULTHARD    Red Bull      1m34.359s
                            10. TRULLI       Toyota        1m34.366s
                            11. BARRICHELLO  Honda         1m34.391s
                            12. KOVALAINEN   Renault       1m34.585s
                            13. DAVIDSON     Super Aguri   1m34.595s
                            14. WEBBER       Red Bull      1m34.677s
                            15. FISICHELLA   Renault       1m34.796s
                            16. SATO         Super Aguri   1m35.001s
                            17. LIUZZI       Toro Rosso    1m35.268s
                            18. SCHUMACHER   Toyota        1m35.427s
                            19. SUTIL        Spyker        1m35.582s
                            20. SPEED        Toro Rosso    1m35.687s
                            21. ALBERS       Spyker        1m35.835s
                            22. BUTTON       Honda         1m36.079s

Comment

Massa!

Comment

3 drivers sharing the lead of the table after 3 races

Comment

Working...
                                X