People needed for FFZ fantasy baseball leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People needed for FFZ fantasy baseball leagues

we have 2 daily roster change leagues at FFZ and we need more people, anyone interested?

Hmm, maybe, though i'll have to have some help drafting March 3-9 (As I will in this league but I think I can find someone on poly for that) ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I've tried repeatedly to activate my registration on FFZ but every time I do it seems to reject my password/login, or something. I can't see the threads anymore

Comment

did you get banned or something?

Comment

Um, I just registered, so I doubt it... I can't seem to activate my registration, i click on the activate link from my email and it sends me to the FFZ forum main page but with nobody logged in.

Going over into IE just to check - it gives me some errors on the PHP script (register.php) implying there's something wrong with the register script and/or it's not compatible with FF2.0/IE7 ... ?

Comment

hmm...maybe Ming can help you, I'm computer illiterate

Comment

Well if they want to include me at this point they'll have to BPAY or equivalent me until 3/8 as I'm gone until then. I'm more than happy to play, keeper and regular, but i leave early tomorrow morning and I have to go to work now

Comment

ouch, did you leave picks for the poly leagues? do you want someone to make your picks? If so, send someone a list of maybe 15 guys you want. And I volunteered at FFZ to make your picks so if you want to leave me a list of players, do so before leaving

Comment

Jaguar is doing the poly league picks.

FFZ - meh, go ahead and pick for me, I don't have time to figure out the rules and such I do like Jose Reyes though if i'm not #1 or #2...

Comment

Cool, and if you are 1 or 2?

we use triples at FFZ

seriously, after Pujols the next 5-6 guys are all #1s and Pujols being a 1B hurts his value and increases Reyes'.

Comment

Working...
                    X