Fantasy Baseball 2007 Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats 3-2 so far

the difference between assists and fielding% - assists are the total number of assisted outs, like the SS/2B turn a double play, both get an assist. Obviously because most assists are from the infielders it'll mean we get an advantage playing an infielder in our utility spot over someone playing another position or DHs as their utility.

If you want someone like Hafner or Thomas as your utility guy, you're screwed when your opponent has an infielder as their utility. They win that category easy and kinda defeats the purpose of having a utility spot.

With fielding %, there is an advantage to playing someone at the utility spot who wont hurt you much, like a DH. Clearly it will be a disadvantage to play infielders with more chances and errors at utlity since they'll lower fielding %. So neither is ideal but assists create a bigger advantage, hell, I dont really want either. Just a compromise we made in past years because some people wanted a fielding category. Imran introduced assists to the weekly league last year.

Comment

Ninot
      Imran
      Fistandantilus
      Snoopy
      Berzerker
      Slowhand
      Stuie
      Guynemer
      Vlad
      Jdd
      Deity Dude
      Emporer Fabulous

I guess I'll commish, but I'll need help from people to keep the draft going. So if I'm not around feel free to harass any slackers.

IMPORTANT: SEND PM TO THE NEXT IN LINE AFTER YOU MAKE YOUR PICK

This really helps and we'll need some to get a 12 man draft done in time.

Comment

Working...
      X