Tiger's streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geez Drake, not a Tiger fan?

I don't have any strong feelings for Tiger either way. I just think it was lame of him to skip the Nissan Open in order to keep his streak alive. That tournament has been good to him and he had been admirably loyal to them up until this year...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      geez Drake, not a Tiger fan?

I don't have any strong feelings for Tiger either way. I just think it was lame of him to skip the Nissan Open in order to keep his streak alive. That tournament has been good to him and he had been admirably loyal to them up until this year...
      If Tiger was a coward, he would have skipped the matchplay championship and played the Nissan. Matchplay is a crabshoot, he had a much better chance of winning at the Nissan Open than at the matchplay.

Guy- You suck at golf right, it's okay I suck too, no need to hate the game though.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I don't even play golf.

And you're right--it is a game, not a sport.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

If Tiger was a coward, he would have skipped the matchplay championship and played the Nissan. Matchplay is a crabshoot, he had a much better chance of winning at the Nissan Open than at the matchplay.

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Tiger's won the Accenture Match Play twice in the last five years. He's never won the Nissan Open, however, despite only missing the tournament once in the last ten years.

How many more morons are going to wander in here and try to use the same half-brained excuse for Tiger's decision to skip the Nissan Open?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I don't even play golf.

And you're right--it is a game, not a sport.
            I've played a bunch of different sports, and walking 18 holes and playing a round of golf certainly qualifies. The fact I've played basketball "games" and baseball "games" doesn't mean those aren't sports either

Golf is the best sport ever invented, no greater challenge to both the mind and the body...

Comment

[SIZE=1]

How many more morons are going to wander in here and try to use the same half-brained excuse for Tiger's decision to skip the Nissan Open?

Yea, and Tiger has had 4 top ten finishes at Riviera, including two second place finishes . Only reason he didn't do good last year is because he had the flu. Not to mention that Tiger won those match play events on a different course than the one the match play is held at now.

Yea Guy, it is a game just like basketball, football, and baseball are.

I've played a bunch of different sports, and walking 18 holes and playing a round of golf certainly qualifies. The fact I've played basketball "games" and baseball "games" doesn't mean those aren't sports either

Golf is the best sport ever invented, no greater challenge to both the mind and the body...
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Unless I was pitching, baseball was much less strenuous then golf and required less skill.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

You're a low standard to measure by.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                  X