Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, right. That's the game I live for.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: The only good game

Originally posted by pchang
      is Tenessee at Cal
      QFT
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
        Still, I wish there were two cable companies in my area. Then somebody would be offering it. And I'd be paying a lot less than I am now.
        Dude, there are three cable companies in Columbus, and nary a one of them is carrying BTN. I'm NEVER gonna see a Michigan game now, unless it is on ABC or ESPN.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Have the viewing opportunities ever been good for you? This is a good opportunity for you to go to a game watch at a local bar. Even the eminently forgettable game versus Appalachian State this weekend is on the BTN.

As for games this weekend, I'm looking forward to ND v. Georgia Tech. Judging from last year's game, this should be a close one. ND lost quite a few players, so it will be fun to see all of the new, young faces. Georgia Tech lost a few key players too.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

A co-worker of mine told me today she had a class with Tom Brady, back when. She also waitressed at a downtown restaurant. So she saw him in there, went over and said, "Hi. What are you doing with the football team?"

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Tom Brady
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

It's game day, gents.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

WTF?!

I get home from work, and Michigan is losing 21-14?

Comment

Va. Tech looks like crap too.

Comment

Good thing that game's only on the BTN. It would be painful to watch.

Comment

Arrrrrrhhhh!!!!!

Comment

I wasn't expecting Michigan to blow them out of the water or anything, the Mountaineers are two-time defending I-AA champs after all, but I sure as **** wasn't expecting THIS either.

I'm listening to it over the web, the defense sounds awful. And they're using the back-up RB, Hart must've been injured.

Comment

Appy State... holy crap! Now, I don't know if they can keep this up (usually what happens is the upstart fades because their depth isn't as good as the highly ranked team), but I hope they can .

Comment

Michigan turns it over on downs. I've got no dog in the fight, but you can't help but be stunned.

Comment

I set my clock radio to wake up to the game. Ended up going back to sleep, dreaming about football. "We" were playing a team so poor, that they didn't have uniforms - they played in dress shirts, ties, slacks and dress shoes. I think they had pads. Anyway, we were winning handily.

When I woke up and turned the radio on, they were saying Michigan was trailing by 11. It took a few times to sink in. I kept thinking, but we were way ahead.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X